Dealerlogic Version 2.740/3.300
May 20, 2019
What’s New in Dealerlogic?
- SMTP Email improvements – The send email functionality has been updated for users configured to use SMTP Email. The new interface provides the ability to format the message content so it will display with formatting such as bold and italics. There is also the ability to send a copy of the email to the sender so that you can keep a copy in your default email system.
- Capture Vehicle Seats information – The Trade Sheet printed from the Vehicles menu has been updated to record the number of doors and seats to ensure more accurate data capture. The Stock Card Summary Form has also been updated so that the number of seats can be entered at the time of vehicle creation.
- Client Card Searching Options – There is now the ability to better control the Client Card search functionality by configuring if a search should be performed on all cards that ‘contain’ that value, or ‘start with’ that value. This setting is available by clicking the Advanced Search button on the Client Card locate screen.
What’s New in Accounting?
- Single Touch Payroll EOFY – Single Touch Payroll (STP) End of Financial Year event processing is now available in the Payroll module. This allows users to produce the STP financial year reporting file for upload to the ATO. A warning will display when creating a new pay event for a financial year that has had the STP End of Financial Year processing completed.
What’s New in DAIS?
- Dealer/Trailer Trade Plate Application – The Dealer Trailer/Trade Plate Application in the QT Blank Forms section has been updated to the latest version capturing email address information and an updated Privacy Disclaimer section.
- Customised Number Plate Application – The Customised Number Plate Application in the QT Blank Forms section has new conditions of issue and captures additional information regarding plate requirements.
- Assessment for a Charitable or Community Service Concession Application – The Assessment for a Charitable of Community Service Concession Application Number Plate Application in the QT Blank Forms section contains updates to eligibility requirements and maximum penalty.
- Replacement Standard Plates Application – The Replacement Standard Plates Application printed from the DAIS Replacement Plate transaction has had some changes to formatting and the forms version number has been updated.
- Dealer to Dealer Registration Transfer – The Dealer to Dealer Registration Transfer printed from the DAIS Dealer to Dealer transaction has had some changes to formatting and the forms version number has been updated.
- New Business Application – The New Business Application printed from a DAIS Registration has had formatting changes, the Queensland Government Logo has been added and the forms version number has been updated.
- Registration Certificate – The Registration Certificated printed from a DAIS Registration and DAIS Transfer has some formatting changes and the forms version number has been updated.
Fixes & Minor Enhancements
- Form 4 Other Features display – There is now the ability to control the display of Other feature comments in the VIC Form 4 Advertising section. This will allow better control over the contents displayed. The setting is in the Program Configuration WA Forms section.
- WA Transfer In Form – Correction made to display of Name of Business on the WA Transfer In form.
If you would like more information about any changes made to Dealerlogic in this release, please contact our Customer Experience team on 1300 66 11 33.