Discover our New Dashboard
May 26, 2021
We are uplifting our Dashboard’s look and feel to provide you with a smoother and easier way to manage your inventory across all devices.
From 15 June 2021, you will have access to the following changes and much more on our new and refreshed dashboard!
- A new thumbnail of each vehicle
- Menus are streamlined, and the drop-down list shows a quick view of inventory counts based on each predefined filter.
- New column customisation allows you to set up the inventory view to each user’s needs
- Ability to download your inventory to CSV
- Smart menus including advanced search function, dealership, and category.
The new colour-coded inventory list filters provide quick insight into volumes for each filter.
The new advanced report builder delivers powerful custom reporting allowing you to drill down to find the exact inventory you are searching for.
Use our new column customisation to set up the view of your inventory according to your needs.
Want to learn more? Watch the webinar!
Watch the recording of our recent Dashboard Webinar, where Gillian Allen and Glen Walters highlight the changes in our dashboard and show you quick ways to access key features on your inventory section.
To access the recording of our Dashboard Webinar, log in to Dashboard and select “Videos” under the “Learning Centre” option on the new left-hand side menu options.
Log in to the Dealer Solutions Dashboard today to access these new changes!